A creative printmaker, color correcter, production artist,and graphic designer.
- 10+ years sketching, character design, cartooning, and life drawing
- 10+ years with Adobe Photoshop
- 10+ years with HTML 4.0.1
- 5 years working in digital printmaking
- 3 years managing printshop workflow and resources
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and familiar with Excel
- Experience with Maya, SoftImage, and Visual Studio.net
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, After Effects
- Art director and producer of a first-person Flash adventure game
- Produced and directed a short documentary
- Adept with Mac or Windows-based computers
- Experience with print shop tools (laminator, shrink-wrap, comb binding)
Reproduction Graphics Technician
From: May 2010 To: Present
Help manage production schedule, organize and maintain supplies and resources, operate and maintain reproduction printers, coordinate with repair technicians, prepare prints (cutting, gluing, laminating), interact with customers.
Saint Maximilian Landsknecht Re-Enactment Guild
From: Dec 2005 To: Oct 2011
Fully responsible for website; designed website and graphics; added content; ensured maintenance; designed fliers, posters, and t-shirt.
From: Jan 2009 To: June 2009
Communicated with event organizers and facilitated organization's operations.
From: Jan 2010 To: Oct 2011
Kept track of spending and finances.
From: May 2004 To: January 2009
Designed website and promotional materials (ads and postcards), managed print production schedule, corrected color of prints to artist’s original paintings and photographs. Maintained, repaired, and operated specialty IRIS printers, prepared prints, managed shipments, maintained supplies, and sustained workspace organization.
SELECTED WORK AS AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR
Les Kelley Inc.|
Oct 2007, Sept 2008, Nov 2009, Nov 2010, Dec 2011
These contracted jobs consisted of collaborating with the client to design a calendar, and when done, printing and cutting the pages.
Paul Fortis Fine Art
From: Dec 2006 To: Jan 2010
Worked with the client to design a website, added content, and I currently maintain the site as needed.
Served as a contract artist to illustrate backgrounds in Flash.
Los Gatos Ballet and Pilates
From: July 2008 To: Feb 2009
Organized files, fixed problems and bugs, and designed a logo.
From: Jan 2006 To: Sept 2008
Provided support to website designer, cleaned up HTML code on requested pages, performed audio transfer, created various graphics, and offered input on the company's presentation.
From: July 2008 To: Aug 2008
Photographed interior of house, fixed images, and printed sheets.
From: Nov 2007 To: March 2008
Worked with the client to design a theme for wedding materials. Once the design was created, I designed wedding invitations, RSVP cards, recipe cards, and bookmarks.
Thomas Giles Art
From: Mar 2007 To: Aug 2007
Designed website and added content.
Cogswell Polytechnical College, B.A., Computer and Video Imaging, emphasis in Digital Illustration, 06/2006
Cogswell Polytechnical College, B.S., Digital Arts Engineering; emphasis in Visual Effects, Animation, 06/2006
California Basic P.O.S.T. Certificate, 11/13/2009
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Dean's and President's Honor Roll (Cogswell)
- Magna Cum Laude (Cogswell)
- Valedictorian (Cogswell)
- Founding Member and President (for three terms): Cogswell Fencing Club
- Officer: Saint Maximilian Landsknecht Reenactment Guild